Sunday, December 9, 2007

London - up close & personal

Yes it was definitely much better this time around. I was happy and content everyday (yes, even if it did rain 7 out of 9 days) :-) Did a lot of walking in the markets, museums, streets, parks... you name it. Where I was staying at Bayswater is very convenient and I'd highly recommend it. The only time I left the city was the last full day out (Saturday), and we went to Hampton Court Palace just over a half hour's train ride away. I hope these pictures speak for themselves... (I've named most of them, so just roll over them for descriptions at the bottom of screen)






3 comments:

Boon said...

Looks like you've really covered most of it this time around. Yeah, London's been well-known for having all the 4 seasons in a day - and not to mention, gloomy and cloudy most of the time...

Lily said...

Yes, that's what you get for going at the end of November! Now, only rowing in the Thames is left on the list ;-)

WH said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Hmmm, only left the Thames eh? When r u going again? :)