Monday, June 18, 2007

Aaarrrrrrrr...

Finally went to see the 3rd installment of Pirates, and it was actually quite good and entertaining despite what the critics said. A bit of a refresher on Dead Man's Chest helped, thanks to Alex GT's DVD. After that we had more fun with the wonders of Wii - newbie that I was, I only had 6 good holes and lucked out for the other 3 holes; I think I ended up 6 over par ;-p

Also tried tennis - more of a timing issue here and I was confusing myself stupidly because the default setting is a doubles match. All in all, I prefer tennis. Maybe Niall too, he got all worked up and had to get in his 'cooling chamber'. So that was Sunday, let's backtrack...

...to Saturday. Had dinner at the Lobster House with mom, dad, Susan and Will. Boy, we ate and ate and still doggy-bagged. Chinatown still gives the most bang for the buck haha. Got a text from Simon to head to THOR (The Hotel on Rivington) but I was already home, couldn't drag myself out again. Besides, I was probably part of a mass text anyways, so I don't think he'd miss my being there.

Oooh, and Friday - we have a city agency in the building, so someone at work got a hold of some free condoms that the city passes out (I like the 'subway' design, to be honest). Bea thought it was funny to put that on my "I'm busy" poster page I made a while ago. Everyone had a good laugh about it. Went to Southwest NY on the Hudson side for after work drinks and dinner; the usual suspects were there plus some new faces.



No comments: