Monday, June 11, 2007

What the fuck?!

I'm so mad about last night's non-finale of The Sopranos! The last scene just blacked out for a good 10 seconds, and I was thinking if the cable box power was out or the TV got busted etc... Then there was a moment of incredulous silence between Niall, Alex GT and I before all hell broke loose when the credits rolled. I was so pissed, I lobbed a cushion at the boys. Seriously, I think the whole city went "What the fuck was that?!". I'm disgusted.

On a better note, went to see "Ocean's Thirteen" Friday night and am glad that it was pretty good; very entertaining. Still have to plough through the second Pirates on DVD before I go catch the third installment.

And now, Monday o' Monday, what can I say... except that Susan's childhood friend, Elaine from London will be crashing at my place for a few days.

No comments: